Member ServicesThe Pennsylvania Landscape & Nursery Association (PLNA) is the leading trade association representing Pennsylvania's $5.6 billion green industry. Founded in 1904, its 750 members include production nurseries, garden centers, landscape contractors and designers, arborists, interiorscape firms, florists and other private sector companies in Pennsylvania's rapidly growing green industry.
As a PLNA member, we support your company by:
- Defending your rights and interests in Harrisburg on legislative and regulatory issues
- Saving you time, money and headaches by helping you cut through red tape and bureaucracy
- Keeping you up-to-date on the latest industry trends and practices
- Providing education and training for you and your employees
- Differentiating your business with certification programs to promote your professionalism to clients
- Raising your company's visibility through our online and print green industry directory
- Networking with other industry leaders saving you money with business insurance, credit card processing, Pennsylvania One-Call and online employee recruiting
- If your company sells to the green industry, PLNA offers a variety of ways in which you can get your message out to one of Pennsylvania's fastest growing industries. By being a member, your company receives discounts on exhibit space and advertising at PLNA events and in PLNA publications.
PANTS - The Penn Atlantic Nursery Trade Show
has made its mark as the green industry event that provides the best summer opportunity to network with suppliers. And as THE EAST's FIRST SHOW OF THE BUYING SEASON, PANTS offers you the first opportunity to find out what the hot new trends are so you can jump ahead of your competition. See what's new, learn the trends and talk to over 500 exhibiting companies about how to make the most out of your spring 2010 season!
Pennsylvania Landscape and Nursery Magazine – PLN magazine is the "must read" for the Pennsylvania green industry professional, reaching over 2,000 decision-makers six times per year. PLN magazine covers all aspects of Pennsylvania's dynamic green industry, delivering your message to green industry decision–makers.
PLNA Membership Directory – Distributed to over 1,000 green industry professionals, the annual PLNA Membership Directory is the industry reference for the Pennsylvania green industry. The directory is a reference tool that stays on the desk of decision-makers throughout the year.